Background

Monday, April 15, 2013

Chevron & Polka Dots - Yes Please!

When I am in the mood to make cards, I maximize my time and efforts by making 2-5 cards using the same paper and supplies.  I begin with the first card as my template and then change up little things on the rest so they are each unique in their own way - from embellishments to card size.  While browsing through the Idea Book I fell in love with a chevron/polka dot combo card and knew I had to run with it and create!  Here are two of the five cards I made tonight.

Chevron & Polka Dot Cards:  Products used to create these cards include: For Always Paper Packet (X7165B),  For Always Assortment (Z1811), Dimensional Elements-Quotes (Z1793), Cricut Artiste Collection Word Balloons Stamp Set (D1531),Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment (Z1754), Black buttons and Black Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment